Monday, January 16, 2012

First Post - Abundant Mercies


Lamentations 3:22-23

Amplified Bible (AMP)
22It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassion's fail not.
    23They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.


I don't know about you, but if the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness were not fresh everyday, I would be in a lot of trouble!  I am grateful to know that when I fail, His compassion does not.  He knows me and understands me and He loves me anyway!  Once I wrapped my head around that, I was brought to my knees.  Each day I have to be reminded and each day He is faithful to remind me that He is Love.  


My intention with this blog is to give voice to my journey - My physical, spiritual, creative and mental journeys.  At 35, I have already passed much of the journey and will add those flashbacks as I feel inspired.  For now, I am going to start with the present - because it is a gift!


The reason for this intention is the hope that even one person may read this blog and feel encouraged. No matter where you are in life, there is always hope for today and tomorrow.  If you are beat down, broken, jaded or just plain tired, then stick with me.  I have faith you will see "light" closer than the end of the tunnel!


In sharing this Truth and Love I will also share myself.  Not a "church face" but the real me, with real struggles, joys, lessons and tons of laughs and love.  Being a homeschooling mom, stay at home wife, artist at heart if not in skill and a lover of all things beautiful, I venture to say that this should be a pretty interesting mix of information!  


I am fumbling my way through "this blog thing" and hope to have more for you soon!


Peace and Love to all!


Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for your thoughts and comments! Be blessed and joyful always!