Friday, January 20, 2012

Full Time Happy

I realize that many days (lately, most) I am so intent on completing all that needs done that I forget to stop and just enjoy the time I have with my daughter.  My goal for today - and the ones to come, but lets take this one day at a time - is to still get things done while taking the time to play, laugh, dance and sing with my little Gracie.  She is such a fun and imaginative child.  I am ashamed of myself for not being more grateful for and actively involved with the beauty and love she injects into every activity.






So for all the Moms and Dads out there that are constantly trying to accomplish - Don't forget to enjoy your greatest accomplishment!  We only get a few precious years with them before they go off into the great big world and get too busy to enjoy us!  


On that note - I have a little snuggle bunny waiting patiently for Mommy to get off the computer!


May your day be filled with laughter, love and joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am grateful for your thoughts and comments! Be blessed and joyful always!