Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Blog Lovin'

     Since I have begun my blog, I have found dozens of wonderful blogs.  So many, in fact, that I am having a hard time keeping up with all of them.  Today, I am linking up with KatherinesCorner.com for Thursday Favorite Things and decided to post a list of just a few of my favorite blogs so far.   This is a very diverse list by category but I will try to keep it from being too long!

SimplyStriving - Nikki's blog is pure and encouraging!
Pondered Thoughts - Charina's description is best - "inspiring.uplifting.honest.reflections"
My Freshly Brewed Life - Barbie is such a beautiful and Godly woman and it shines through here!
KatherinesCorner - Katherine is a beautiful person and so are all of her creations!  
KludgyMom - Gigi's is one of the reasons I was inspired to start my own blog and is hilarious and informative!
Alissa Grosso - Alissa is a writer and fascinating person.  Books, writing, travel ... lots of fun!
OurHomeSchoolReviews - Absolutely wonderful source of information for a homeschooling mom!
Don't Let Life Pass You By - Inspiration, encouragement and a life that warms the heart!
Poppy Swap - I love herbs - using them, learning about them, growing them - this is a great herbie site!
Sidhe Herbal - The kitchen adventure of one homeschooling herbie and her family... need I say more! :) 

I think that is enough for now!  I hope you find a new blog or two to enjoy!  

If your blog did not show up in this post, please forgive me.  I am trying to keep it to a fair sized list so I am only posting a handful of my favorites to keep it reasonable.  I am working on a Blog Love page and would love for anyone that would like to be on this page to comment below with your name, name of your blog, URL and a brief description.  I do have a list going, but would like to make sure I don't miss anyone!  I will be working on this over the next week or so then will have it up for all to reference and enjoy!


Be Blessed and Joyful always!

Jamie

PS - A couple of updates - I finished my husbands Crazy Blue Granny Afghan and will be posting pics on ravelry.com later today.  And even bigger news - My husband got the job in Tennessee and we are moving very soon! :)  

10 comments:

  1. thanks so much for dropping by! : ) i am now your newest follower! sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow! Have a blessed and beautiful day! :)

      Delete
  2. ::stopping by from Thursday's Favorite Things::

    What a great list! I'm always on the lookout for new blogs, and it looks like you've added some great ones.

    I'm a brand newbie to knitting. Okay, I'd like to be a brand newbie LOL. I've bought the supplies thus far. As you can see, I'm a bit challenged with it! http://rainintorainbows.com/2012/02/01/teach-me-how-to-knit/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Shari! It looks like you are all set to knit something beautiful! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

      Delete
  3. Oh Jamie, thank you so much for including my blog in your list. Know that it meant a lot to me. Congratulations on your husband's new job! So happy for you guys!

    I would love to be included in your blog love page, if you don't mind :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charina! You will definitely be on the Blog Love page! Have a blessed and beautiful night!

      Delete
  4. Jamie, I'm happy we are bloggy friends. Did you put your blog on my blog list? xo thank you for linking up at the hop today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katherine! I am happy too! I did put it on there! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Have to check out these blogs you've listed. Congratulations on your husband getting a job in Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You will find lots of wonderful blogging ladies in there! Be Blessed!

      Delete

I am grateful for your thoughts and comments! Be blessed and joyful always!